Due to some of the recent changes in the public health guidelines, we have established a new set of procedures:
1. You must make an appointment if you do not have one already.
2. Call the front desk once you arrive to check-in.
3. Remain in your vehicle until we call you, letting you know we are ready.
4. Put on a mask and a pair of gloves before entering the salon (If you don’t have a mask or a pair of gloves, let us know beforehand and we will provide these to you).
5. Sustain a distance of at least 6 feet (or two arm lengths) from other guests.
6. Refrain from touching/handling retail merchandise. Our team members will address any questions you may have.
7. As always, if you aren’t feeling well, are sick, or showing any signs/symptoms, let us know as soon as possible and stay home.
· We will not be serving any snacks or beverages except for bottled water.
· We won’t be providing any magazines.
We apologize for any inconveniences and wish you a safe and stylish experience.
- Mercedes Hair Studio Management